- Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Life and Annuity Certified Professional (LACP)
- Agency Management Training Council Graduate
- Life Member National Register of Who's Who 2000
- Lincoln Trail College Lifetime Hall of Fame 1999
- Qualifying and Life Member - Million Dollar Round Table
- Top of the Table Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, Inc.
- Million Dollar Round Table
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors
- Estate Planning Council of Central Illinois
- Masonic Lodge and Scottish Rite
Frank has been married to Dalyne Brewer Mooney for 50 years, They have one daughter, Rhiannon, and two grandsons - Brody and Zane. In 1975 he entered the insurance and financial services industry in Champaign, IL. He was promoted to Branch Manager and moved to Peoria in 1978. He and Dalyne co-founded the ISI Companies in 1984. Frank has trained hundreds to a thousand or more insurance agents and financial representatives over the years. He has served on marketing and technology boards of Ameritas, AmerUs Life, United Life, Interstate Assurance, American Union, State Bond, IAC Securities and more over the years. He is very active in traveling, fishing, hunting, and enjoys photography.